Monday, March 24, 2008

Wheels

The weather is warming in the South. Hopefully I get out a lot more consistently this year than last. It makes me think about how much time I spent on a bike while I was in school. Ironic that the source of so much stress back then was getting from one place to the other without sweating through my clothes or getting in an accident.

The car/dog conflicts still chase me but I feel so much more stress during the winter months that I don't ride regularly. When I can spend even an hour on the bike, it changes my whole day. When I ride two or three days out of the week, I notice the change in my energy level. Here's to health and man-powered transportation.



As for the pic, I live and work in an Atlanta suburb and still manage to find even more country-esque places to ride. When it comes to the country, the S and I enjoy every bit about getting to and fro.

No comments: