Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rose Pedal Jersey

Back in April, a group of fellow cyclists pulled off a very successful (according to our own standards) cycling event dubbed the Rose Pedal. A mere 12 weeks later the custom clothing arrived and it looks great. Really great. Only the jersey is pictured, but I can't recommend the full-zippered beauty enough.



If anyone happens to live within event distance of Canton, GA (just north of Atlanta), I encourage you to come out for next year's ride. (It'll most likely be April. Watch the website for details.) I'll be working on a fresh design for the 2010 jersey as well; we had about two dozen kits picked up for '09 and hope to get a lot more into the hands of the riders next year.

1 comment:

Melanee Raynes said...

Ooh, nice! Hey, I just bought a road bike and started riding. I would love some good hookups/advice on some clothing if you have any. Thanks!