Friday, June 13, 2008

Prenatal Down Syndrome Books

I've been up to my chin with some recent projects and it's time I share. One month ago we launched books for expecting parents who receive a prenatal Down syndrome diagnosis. The comprehensive model includes books for the parents, guides for the medical professionals, presentations for the local Down syndrome representatives, and a training platform to teach said representatives to be professional, credible, and personable.



The full Parent book design is here.



The full Medical brochure design is here.

The printing is outstanding. We used fantastic paper, an aqueous coating, and a perfect bind that really adds polish. The response from the public has been outstanding. We released a press release a couple of days ago, and we've had a spike in orders for the Presenter Kit, including orders from overseas. In fact the first order for books came a mere 30 minutes after we sent our first email announcing them. I'm confident this is the best pieces of its kind produced for expecting parents.

My apologies to all those I've neglected over the last several weeks as we ramped up. Now, back to admiring cars and weather.

No comments: