Monday, October 29, 2007

The Safest People in SLC

In Salt Lake City last week for several things, notably among them was the XanGo Conference. (Canister does a lot of international design for them.) I got to see a little of my handiwork, and a tremendous amount of Struck's.



In the network marketing industry, XanGo has effectively captured the color orange. It's a very bright, noticeable tone. I do have to say that I like it. And then comes the conference, the store, and the thousands of XanGo faithful.

As I walked from the convention center while carrying my orange-and-gray bag, hat, name badge, and notebook I looked at the others around me sporting the same colors. It was obvious that we didn't need to grab one of the orange safety flags provided to pedestrians crossing the street. We personified safety orange. We and 7000 others walking around downtown Salt Lake were very, very safe.

No comments: